Please note that we are NOT the creators or developers of Greenbean Pay. We only utilize their service as a means of accepting payments.
Greenbean Pay is a payment method from the creators of eDebitDirect that allows you to easily and securely use your bank account to directly pay for your order. You simply sign into your online banking once (at sign-up) through a service called Plaid, the same service that companies such as PayPal trust to connect bank accounts to their websites. Greenbean Pay is end-to-end encrypted so it is extremely secure, easy to sign up for, & fast to use with the simplified 2-step payment process. All that’s required to checkout on future orders after your initial signup is a verification code sent to your phone or email address!
Getting started with Greenbean Pay is very simple; read below for a detailed guide on signing up, placing your first order with Greenbean Pay, and how to use Greenbean Pay on subsequent orders once you’ve signed up.
Signing Up + First Order
1. Enter your shipping/customer information as usual at checkout, add any order notes needed, and select your shipping method. Click “Next” to proceed to the payment page.
2. Select Greenbean Pay as your payment option and enter your phone number or email address (more secure). Click the submit button and wait a few moments.
NOTE: If nothing happens when you hit the submit button OR if the payment area dims but no window opens, please check to ensure your popup blocker is disabled and/or our website is whitelisted. Chrome users may see a popup alert in the far right side of their address bar. Click “Always allow pop-ups and redirects” to enable the window to popup.
3. A popup window will open asking for a verification code. Check your phone/email for the verification code that is sent by Greenbean Pay. Usually your code comes instantly, but it may take a few minutes at times. If you used your email, check your spam box before resending the verification code.
4. Enter your verification code and hit the submit button. The next screen allows you to proceed to Plaid to securely connect your bank account to Greenbean Pay.
5. Click “Continue” to agree to Plaid’s terms of service, then find & select your bank or credit union.
NOTE: If your bank/credit union is not on the initial list displayed, simply use the search bar directly above the list to find your bank/credit union.
Once you’ve signed up and connected your bank account to Greenbean Pay, the checkout process becomes extremely simplified.
1. Enter your shipping/customer information as usual, add any order notes needed, and select your shipping method.
2. Select Greenbean Pay as your payment option and enter the phone number/email address you used to previously sign up with Greenbean Pay. Hit submit. A verification code will be sent once again.
Any questions or issues? Reach out to our support staff via chat, phone, or email and we will help you to the best of our ability!